Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are brand new, OEM, lower window molding in chrome for the Pontiac G8 and Chevy SS. If your weather seals are brittle, it may be time to replace them! These contain brand new clips and weather seals. $175 plus shipping to your door. PayPal, Venmo and Facebook Pay are accepted. Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees, if applicable.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Up for sale are brand new, OEM, lower window molding in chrome for the Pontiac G8 and Chevy SS. If your weather seals are brittle, it may be time to replace them! These contain brand new clips and weather seals. $175 plus shipping to your door. PayPal, Venmo and Facebook Pay are accepted. Buyer is responsible for PayPal fees, if applicable.
does it have all the clips?

$120 shipped And I can paypal asap just give me email and I'll send $$

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
The moldings were brand new and subsequently would have the retainers. There's a good possibility these are no longer available for sale.

Reactions: wolfman1192

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These were sold a long time ago, sorry for not marking the post sold. And please don't take this as being rude, but nowadays $120 will buy you 1 and 1/2 pieces of chrome trim. Prices have gone through the roof and are closer to $350 per set. I offer them in black brand new for $165 shipped if you're interested.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
116 Posts
Does the black set include all four doors?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes sir, all 4 doors.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
For what it's worth, the upper window/door molding is sold in black as well.

Reactions: wolfman1192

·
female, no 'bro'
295 Posts
For what it's worth, the upper window/door molding is sold in black as well.
Looking for these now, unfortunately. Do you have the GM parts number for all four?

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Don't have nor know the parts number for the blackout window molding. Both HoldenPartsUSA and Commodore Specialties (wolfman1192) are sold out of the lower four piece, upper two piece, and six piece kits. MaverickManCarbon shows to have the lower four pieces in stock, but would confirm and get an estimated ship date prior to purchasing. GTOG8TA shows to have the lowers in stock as well.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wow. Glad I bought the black lower trim earlier this year when I did. I am currently painting the upper trim after pulling it off the car the other day. So far so good with Duplicolor products.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do have some lower trim, even though it is showing as not being in stock. Feel free to hit me up if you need a set.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
418 Posts
Black or chrome?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only black, the prices for chrome are absolutely outrageous!! $490AUD was the last price I was quoted. There may be some floating around the US since the trim is the same for the SS. I offer the black set of 4 for $165 shipped

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
418 Posts
Ok thanks.

·
RANDOM VICTIM S.O.B.
108 Posts
I do have some lower trim, even though it is showing as not being in stock. Feel free to hit me up if you need a set.

Thanks,
Marc

Looking for some lower trim in the black, you have a full lower (all 4 doors) available?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I do, send me a PM and I'll be happy to work with you. My website currently shows no stock, but that is because I am waiting for upper trim and want to be able to offer full sets when they arrive.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Is the lower black trim still $465?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts