Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in a bit of an automotive slump lately. Bought a house and had no motivation to work on or even clean my cars. Finally got some motivation last weekend and cleaned up the G8 a bit and took it out to check out a car show and local cruise. Had a great time, hoping this marks the end of the slump lol.

Just took a few pictures with my iPhone, thanks for checking them out!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Look'n sexy : )

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! No plans to lower it any time soon. At some point I'd like to, but I have a few other things on the list first. Check one thing off your wish list, add three more to it, you know how it goes lol.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
i know what you mean about slump. Got the g8 to where i wanted. Always had headers on the list, but the cost at this point isn't worth the investment for a 10 year old car. After moving and with 3 kids, it's hard to stay engaged. But, like you I now focus on detailing. It's a way to stay in tune and get some return on my labor.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Mines a victim of a slump too.
With the exception of this last weekend the weather has absolutely sucked around here.
Lakeview meet in two weeks so things have gotta change weather wise around here so can get her all shined up.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Damn, you're still around? I've had like 3 different cars since you got your G8. :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Damn, you're still around? I've had like 3 different cars since you got your G8. :)
This thread is from more than 3 years ago... soooo... maybe not. :D

See post #6. Bot needs to be deleted.

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
This thread is from more than 3 years ago... soooo... maybe not. ...
Am relatively sure he was referencing post number seven.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts