Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and another G8'er in the Springs want to get the cars out this wknd with the nice weather. Anybody else wana go for a cruise this weekend? Msg me at 331-642-4847

Dustin & (Eric aka Apache64)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Missed it this time. If the weather is nice next weekend, and my car is done, then it would be great to go for a drive. And I can show of my 6speed MANUAL trans :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone doing anything this weekend? Let me know. Im down to meet up with some fellow G8ers.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested in getting out again. Warm and windy on Saturday but sunny and cooler on Sunday. We could meet in the springs and go west on 24 towards Woodland Park or drive south on 25 past Pueblo to Walsenburg and then cruise on hwy 12 (Legends Highway), drove this road on Wednesday and it was awesome. Or head up towards Denver and go from there, I'm open.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If u go denver way post it up....down in the C-rock

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Castle Rock is close also, so very do-able.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Need another local cruise now that my manual conversion is finally done! :)

·
Spaycace
151 Posts
I'd love to bring the GXP out for a cruise in Springs! Now that weather is getting warmer again, it would be nice to go for a Saturday afternoon drive :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nice weekend coming up, I'm free Saturday and Sunday for some cruising.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Alright, someone suggest some places we can meet.

Garden of the Gods would be great for some photo ops. The visitor center has plenty of parking. I could be there around 1300 but not much earlier. Could follow that up with a circle of the park and maybe head up to Woodland Park? Just spitballing here. Looking for some other suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts