Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LoL not the most prestigious kill but I had the GoPro out and this lil SS came up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice kill... But it doesn't look like you really had to try hard. Was the SS stock?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah honestly I think it was a stock S/C SS and the kid was a terrible driver tryin to show off for his gf

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
When will men (boys) learn that women don't care if their man can win in a race, and stop trying to show-off? If I'm going to race someone, it's for my own amusement - whether the wife's in the car or not :D.

Nice kill, OP, way to put him in his place.

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
LOL It is true, we never learn... I think that's why women love us... or hate us... or love to hate us LOL.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
The lady I've been frequenting lately enjoys when we get to do little fun runs. Why you ask? A simple quote shall suffice.. "I don't care if we win or lose. Your car is sexy, and when you floor it my lady parts begin to tingle."

Nice puppykick OP.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts
The lady I've been frequenting lately enjoys when we get to do little fun runs. Why you ask? A simple quote shall suffice.. "I don't care if we win or lose. Your car is sexy, and when you floor it my lady parts begin to tingle."

Nice puppykick OP.
Damn! Does she have a sister?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Was there even a race there?

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Was there even a race there?
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this!! LOL A kill is a kill, even against the little puppy as was stated earlier!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
No I meant like it didn't even sound or look like any one even accelerated.

·
IdontRe Member
631 Posts

Nice puppykick OP.

This story makes my man parts tingle. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LoL yea it wasnt much of a race, It was from about 35 to 60. Ive been cruisin around with the gopro but camaro's, stang gt's, and charger/challengers seem to all be driven by lil rich girls and older people who have no interest is messin around day or night, street or highway

·
Registered
460 Posts
He got pnwed

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
LOL! Love this!

I also like the term, "lady I've been frequenting" - very eloquent :).

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts

Nice puppykick OP.

lololol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts