1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Sweet Runs Eric. I went to AMS tonight but it didntgo well. Gotta take the car to the shop to find out why Im losing power. Think I got a siezed Rocker.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks cuz... that sucks hope everything goes well

·
LSX Mechanic
240 Posts
Nice runs man. With some real tires and cooler weather I think we'll be knocking on 11's door.

Smtkd, FYI if you've got a bum rocker it will be noticeably loud. Like, REAL loud ticking. It takes no time at all to pull the valve covers and look.

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Nice runs man. With some real tires and cooler weather I think we'll be knocking on 11's door.

Smtkd, FYI if you've got a bum rocker it will be noticeably loud. Like, REAL loud ticking. It takes no time at all to pull the valve covers and look.
Thanks, for the info. Thats exactly the sound I was having. Ill check it this morning!:(

·
GOT VTAK?
689 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First off nice runs.

What kind of tires did you run with??
I ran with my street tires.. The tracked hooked really well last night.. I spun just a bit but not bad.. It was also super hot last night really hot..In a little cooler weather I should be able to bring that time down some..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thing sounds NASTY-way to hold it down! Hoping to get cammed up-SOON!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks had a good time

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Very nice runs!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Nice runs Eric! I commented on those You Tube clips.....

Car runs & sounds great!

Kinda making me wish I would kept my 228/236 cam..... :)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
U should let Josh (Damian) spec your cam out... If u want his number send me a pm.. Let him know your set up and he will build your cam the way u want...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
U should let Josh (Damian) spec your cam out... If u want his number send me a pm.. Let him know your set up and he will build your cam the way u want...

Thanks for the offer. I really kinda want to go back to the (ballpark) duration cam that you currently have.....

Something like a:

228/236 .600/.600 on a 114 (+4)LSA

I'm sure Josh (Damian) could spec a nice street cam to something similar to that.

I was reading a few threads on LS1 Tech and he & Patrick G have the same rationale in cams & tuning. So that's cool to know.....

Talk to you soon cobrakiller, your set up is nice.....

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sweet runs dude!

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
480 Posts
Bad ass! Good runs!

·
Knemo-schwine-aie-he-how
735 Posts
Wow, great sounding car & good runs. Amazing how much better you got off the line compared to that Z28. His 60' must be terrible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts