Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Colorado Gathering on Saturday Nov 21, 2009

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  jlasti 
#1 ·
Hey all --

Trying to get everybody together. Thinking of this Saturday, possibly in Aurora - close to Buckley.

Who is interested in being there, and any suggestions on where?

Thanks!
JLAsti

#2 ·
Hey all --

Trying to get everybody together. Thinking of this Saturday, possibly in Aurora - close to Buckley.

Who is interested in being there, and any suggestions on where?

Thanks!
JLAsti
There is a Sonic on Hampden and Tower. If we want to go that route. Or there is a bar called Royal Hilltop in the same parking lot if we want to go that way. I have to check my schedule for Saturday. I know I have some stuff my Wife lined up for us in the morning. But I think I will be free anytime after lunch.

Mike

#3 ·
I like the Sonic Idea - maybe mid-afternoon while the sun is still out. We will probably bring the kids with us....

Anybody else interested?

#4 ·
I'm in ... the Sonic works for me...I can't promise my car will be clean...DD in the snow/slush is never clean

#5 · (Edited)
Ironic, just had dinner at Hilltop and checked into the forum when I got home. I'll try to stop by Sonic on the 21st to get acquainted. I picked up my GXP M6 a couple months back after deciding my Porsche Boxster S was just a little to small. Before that I had an 04 GTO, followed by a Vette, so the LSX powered line of GM cars had already impressed me. There seem to be a number of different G8s at Buckley... I've been working there since 93. I was looking at the CTS-V because I've always liked sleeper four doors, blowers and rowing the gears but the Z06 price range was hard to take. Than I came across the Holden at Alpine GMC and with the bigger back seat, cheaper price and obvious rarity thought it might be fun to have. There's a Vararam on the way and I'm looking at headers/cats next. Once it's broken in and the engine hasn't shown any obvious defects I'm liking the looks of the new Magnacharger kit. Thinking too of 9.5 rims all around. Anybody else getting into mods? Interested in what folks have experienced...

#6 ·
Cool -- looks like we should at least have a few.

Does 3:00 work for everybody -- Sun is still up, hopefully not too many clouds.

#7 ·
Cool -- looks like we should at least have a few.

Does 3:00 work for everybody -- Sun is still up, hopefully not too many clouds.

Three works for me. Can't promise my car will be all that clean either. I hate this time of year. Can't keep the grime off the car. At least my TPMS is fixed this time.

#8 ·
3 works for me

#9 ·
I am also in for this gathering...Please post the final meet time.

T

#10 ·
JLasti said 3pm...where in CR are you at??

#11 ·
Crystal Valley

#14 ·
Had a great time seeing Marauder & JLasti and herfamily again. Nice to meet...uh...I forgot but one dude has a white GXP and the other dude had a red GXP.

Hope to see y'all again soon...and can't wait for club clash nite up at Bandimere again! I think I'll pic on JLasti's GXP again...thought it would be faster!! hahaha

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

#16 ·
Had a great time seeing Marauder & JLasti and herfamily again. Nice to meet...uh...I forgot but one dude has a white GXP and the other dude had a red GXP.

Hope to see y'all again soon...and can't wait for club clash nite up at Bandimere again! I think I'll pic on JLasti's GXP again...thought it would be faster!! hahaha
Wyome -- You make me laugh! I am looking forward to the rematch without the extra 4-500 lbs of people in the car!

It was great seeing everybody again, and meeting others.

We will have to set up anonther one soon. Hopefully we can get a few more people there also!

Have a great Thanksgiving --

Again - welcome home Marauder -- and safe travels to Wyome!

Until next time! -- JLA

#15 ·
Nice pictures. I think I would call the first summit of the Stryker Blue G8s a complete success! Nice to see you all again and welcome to Dave and Beth I think were their names. Great hanging out with you all. We will have to do it again soon.

#19 ·
Hey there GMParts -- We missed ya. Hope your eye is doing better.

January we will have to have another gathering! It was a good time! Keep wathching the weather reports...

#20 ·
wyome ,I think jlasti was being nice to you.at the track she is just pure evil. good luck hope to see you there . P.S. CAN I HAVE THE WINNER? I WONT A TITLE SHOT.:driving:
stryker,

I'll race her at the track next year...you need to the shiftin' for her again!! It worked out for me last time...hahahaha

#24 ·
Next meeting is set up -- Buffalo Wild Wings in Brighton, CO 136th & I-76 on Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 at 3:00. Hope to see you all there.....There is another post here in the RM region thread....

Hope to have the G8 and one of the T/A's up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.