Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to MD from PA. I have never taken my G8 to a meet and I would love to see if there are any local meets or cruise nights. Thanks

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
We have a few meets around the area, look into Capital City G8 Club.

Usually Friday evenings at Sterling Chic-fil-a or over at the DIY shop you can usually find a few of us.

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
What part of Columbia are you in?? We should meet up. I'm near 32 and 29. There are usually Monday Night meets at the park and ride off of Snowden River Pkwy and rt.175 but as the weather gets nicer, there will be a lot more in the local area. Capital City is a great bunch of guys and worth looking into

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am right by the snowden river parkway. I go to the Lifetime fitness and someone has a white g8 there.

·
Capital City G8
47 Posts
I'm right by Columbia too. We should all link up at some point

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
Name the place and I'll be there

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im up for a time and place. The green turtle is a big lot? Just throwing an idea out there.

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
The Turtle works for me plus we can grab some beers too. Today is no good for me but I'm avail during the week after 3pm and mostly all day on the weekends

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wont be available this week until after 4 pm so that is great. This weekend I can do something friday night or anytime saturday.

·
Capital City G8
47 Posts
The turtle is great. Saturday might work best for me.

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
That works for me, looks like a nice high of 70* for Saturday. What time??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whenever. We can do day time or evening. I would say maybe around 1230-1ish meet time?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can really do any time so whatever works best

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
I'm fine with a 12:30 - 1:00 ish time, lets see if this works for Army Pilot

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I pumped to take my car out. I havent driven it in about 6-7 months. I keep it away and wouldnt you know I go out and look at it to find it covered in pollen!

·
Capital City G8
47 Posts
I have to check one thing, but I should be good.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wish I could meet up with you guys also. I work down Rt29 by Burtonsville but only during the week. If you guys can ever get together around lunchtime during the week, would be up for that. Or, just a quick drive by if the meet is around 6pm any weekday.

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
Sounds good, I just posted it on CCG8 so hopefully others will join in too

1 - 20 of 51 Posts