Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, so fill me in lol. Is this the c&c that usually meets at cup o Joe?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
590 Posts
I understand that, I was asking if its the same group of people.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm guessing there will be some people from that group as well as people from other groups, there will even be some people visiting from the Toledo and Pittsburgh cars and coffee groups as well. It will be held at Studio 47 ( Address: 9801 Karmar Ct, New Albany, OH 43054 ) from approx. 10-12 followed by a short drive to lunch if people are interested.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bummer, I have a golf outing Saturday.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Plans to go to Chicago may have fallen through. I may be able to make it, sounds like there should be some really nice cars there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool hope to see you there! there are definitely going to be a lot of great cars, we have two Dino's undergoing restoration as well as a '63 Maserati 3500, Gallardo getting straight piped up on the rack, just need some American Muscle, look for the crazy G8 with the roof rack.

Might even get an F40 to show up :secret:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Running a little behind, but on the way none the less.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Any pics from this? If I hadnt had a conflict I would have driven down.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have some cell phone pics, I will post them up this afternoon

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ah ha! Found the CSTMG8 in the background of one pic lol.
Great event, and very impressive shop. It was great to meet Sam, and get a tour of the facility. Way to land a dream job man!

Shaun

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice pics... Some very nice rides their, wish I had gone. Thanks for posting them up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts