Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

It's been a while. 05-06-2011 to be exact. I have sold my G8 GT something had to go.(still have 1996 impala SS) a while ago and now after contracting in Afghanistan I'm ready for an G8 GXP...I have been in the market for a few weeks now. Hear is my situation. I'm currently still in Afghanistan, and I wont be back to the states for vacation until June. Between that time I'mlooking to purchase one. I'm from MD, but we be willing to travel, or transport. I have been on most of the used car websites, but I think it would be better to go through here as well.

If there is any guys/gals selling one with low to decent miles. auto and decent shape, please point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
327 Posts
SR: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64568

not many others out there right now. There is a Stryker Blue 6M 'feeler' on the other board from late last year, but package comes with Maggie, so price is high. Not sure of the status

There are 19 on Autotrader, teh least there has been in quite some time. Alot of RED, with the occasional black and silver.

If you find a WH 6M under 40k miles, let me know! I am looking...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SR: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64568

not many others out there right now. There is a Stryker Blue 6M 'feeler' on the other board from late last year, but package comes with Maggie, so price is high. Not sure of the status

There are 19 on Autotrader, teh least there has been in quite some time. Alot of RED, with the occasional black and silver.

If you find a WH 6M under 40k miles, let me know! I am looking...
\
Yeah man I got you. I have been eyeing the GXP's on autotrader, but once I tell them my situation, they're like "oh no, can't do nothing for you". Its all good, because I'll come up on one soon

·
Registered
145 Posts
You ever find what you were looking for? Took me a few weeks before finding mine. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I started looking on craigslists. I started close to home (Louisville) and then kept checking the nearest city's craigslist until I finally found what I wanted in Alabama. Took me awhile but was worth every minute.

Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You ever find what you were looking for? Took me a few weeks before finding mine. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I started looking on craigslists. I started close to home (Louisville) and then kept checking the nearest city's craigslist until I finally found what I wanted in Alabama. Took me awhile but was worth every minute.

Good luck.

Thanks man. I had to go on emergency leave and I wasnt even thinking about a car while I was with my family. But bout time I got back to afghanistan the gxp I was eyeing was sold.....To an old lady up in Conn. The dealership was asking me what happen to me....smh.

But I have been looking at the prices of the GT's and I would still be happy with one. Plus these prices are dropping by the month. I think about time June get here they will be even lower because of gas...(I assume)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts