Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Crazy Paul, I got a Holden-clone Commodore Senator spoiler. The fit is great and it is really good quality. I had it painted PBM locally. It mounts using a couple or our stock trunk lid holes and covers the unsed one. I really like the look. Thanks Paul!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Can you take a full side view picture? Might be a possibility in my future.

Thanks,

George

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks good especially with those tinted LED taillights.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Ha ! Socomike , he is a member in another forum that sells parts and accessories. He's in Australia and is great to work with.I had gotten my Holden badge from him at a nice price. I think he has a site. Try googling crazy Paul g8 emblems or accessories. You should find it.

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you take a full side view picture? Might be a possibility in my future.

Thanks,

George
I had one more photo that is more of a side view. I added it to the original post.

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good, I kinda like the rebadge down low too did you use overlays or paint them?
Thanks. I got some metallic black overlay material and after applying it to faces of a new set of emblems, trimmed the edge with an x-acto to expose the sides of the characters while covering their faces.

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Will try.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.