Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of us at SOLO Performance would like to congratulate zepcom on becoming a moderator here on the G8 Board. His willingness to help others has been recognized and it is well deserved. Congrats again....this forum just got even better with the addition of another intelligent and introspective moderator. Your insight will help many others, just as it has helped us:)

Steve, Jeff, and the SOLO Crew

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Congratulations, ZEPCOM.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Well deserved! Zepcom was an instrumental part of my decision to take the long drive from VA to Buffalo to meet Jeff and the guys at Solo. He provided me with accurate and honest information as well as his opinions on the various exhausts Solo released. He was always attentive and quick to answer all of my questions.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Yeah Zepcom is a cool cat and always super helpful... Even if he has crossed over to the dark side lol.

·
up-down-charmed-strange
50 Posts
Yes. I'll throw in my congrats too! I always enjoy reading and learning from zepcom's posts. He's willing to go above and beyond.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Thanks everyone...

Where is this man? Late to his own party?
:thumbsup:

It's all good!

Thanks for the shout-out, GOINGSOLO2. I will continue to do what I can to help out fellow g8'ers!

Carry on!

PS -- I always wanted to use this emoticon: :bunny:

Now I have! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Gratz Bro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts