Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey DT guys/gals...

what's up with slow update on y'alls website for the new DWS's. Tire rack is there :slap:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now we have select sizes available for special order. Here's a link with our current pricing.
If there is a size you need that's not listed, let us know and we can look up the price for you.
Getting an HTTP404 error with link. Checked myself, still shows only two sizes available. When the time is right, I'll be shopping 215/45/17s.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok... I think I see what's happening. I'm going on search based on what's available in local area. I can get the DWS's in my size if I opt to have them shipped.

The 404 error is random... happens at home and at work...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Right now we have select sizes available for special order. Here's a link with our current pricing.
If there is a size you need that's not listed, let us know and we can look up the price for you.
Hey there,

I saw these a month ago and was wondering if you can find out if they'll be available in a 225/55-17? On the Conti website they don't have it listed but it says like 8 more styles are coming for 17" sizes. I didn't get anywhere with their customer support about upcoming sizes for the Fall.

Thx
-Steve B.

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
Ok... I think I see what's happening. I'm going on search based on what's available in local area. I can get the DWS's in my size if I opt to have them shipped.

The 404 error is random... happens at home and at work...
That makes sense. If you prefer to purchase locally, your Discount Tire location can special order any size for you as well.

Hey there,

I saw these a month ago and was wondering if you can find out if they'll be available in a 225/55-17? On the Conti website they don't have it listed but it says like 8 more styles are coming for 17" sizes. I didn't get anywhere with their customer support about upcoming sizes for the Fall.

Thx
-Steve B.
Same here Steve. Right now the DWS is not produced in 225/55-17 size and Continental does not have any information they can release on future sizes at this time.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok... now I find on the direct website none available in any of the three shipping warehouses. I'll contact the local store about availablility. What bothers me is they are available at Tirerack, but I prefer to buy from Discount:whine:

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
^
At this time, most of the DWS sizes are sepcial order. Lead time on specal order items is typically 2 weeks to your door. As always, we guarantee the lowest delivered price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts