Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to work with several members on a national scale, and have had several people fail to respond after prices were set and terms agreed upon. As such, I'd much rather work with someone locally. I have Corsa catback that Is off the car and ready to go. I'd like to get $750 locally, or $350 + GXP mufflers. As previously stated, it's off the car and ready to go. I'd like to get it out of the garage ASAP to clear up some space.

Justin

·
Registered
895 Posts
So only local deal huh

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd strongly prefer local. Shipping is close to $200 for the quotes I've gotten for people so far, so it adds up quickly when you add in shipping for the GXP mufflers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hell of a deal there if you already own a GXP.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Does this bolt up to stock location catback, or Kooks LTs? PM sent.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And... last try before I mothball it and put it in the rafters.

If you have a set of GXP mufflers, or a Magnaflow axle back, and are local, PM me. The catted connection pipes have gone to a local member and I'd like to clear up space in teh garage currently occupied by the Corsa.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have Magnaflow Axlebacks and I thoutht it was too quite so I just dropped the mid muffler and resonator. Do the corsas flow and sound that much better? Not sure I want to spend much after buying the magnaflows and then paying to have straight pipes put in place of the mid muffler and resonator. Let me know your thoughts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have Magnaflow Axlebacks and I thoutht it was too quite so I just dropped the mid muffler and resonator. Do the corsas flow and sound that much better? Not sure I want to spend much after buying the magnaflows and then paying to have straight pipes put in place of the mid muffler and resonator. Let me know your thoughts
The Corsa replaces the mid muffler, etc. as it's a complete cat back. There is a noticable difference over stock, and I loved how it sounded pre-cam. The cam made a significant difference in volume, so the wife asked the I pull it.

If you're interested in the cat back, let's talk, as I'm open to trying a set of Magnaflows.

·
Registered
150 Posts
pm sent. too good to pass up

·
Registered
989 Posts
Whoever does this is getting an awesome deal! Love me my Corsa!

·
Registered
150 Posts
check your PM's, tried again.

·
Registered
150 Posts
PM'ed my phone number. Give me a call to arrange pick up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts