Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out running a few errands and found some random spots to whip out the old camera. Not the best light in the middle of the day but I did what I could. My T1i is showing its age. I want to upgrade to something new...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I wanna see a picture under the hood..... specifically of the VCM OTR CAI.....

Really thinking that this will be my CAI of choice on the new G8.....

2 white G8 GT's have sold in Michigan (Saginaw & Rochester), with in like a week of being on sale!!!

I might have to go out of state to find one.....

....back on topic....

Under hood shot please..... Love your car......

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good as always!

Damn, reminds me I have that eibach pro kit still sitting in the garage, that stance makes a huge difference in aggressive looks...
Thanks man. Nothing like jumping out the car and snapping some flicks and going. Not bad for a super cheap :quoties:starter camera:quoties:. Time to get yourself a little something something...

I wanna see a picture under the hood..... specifically of the VCM OTR CAI.....

Really thinking that this will be my CAI of choice on the new G8.....

2 white G8 GT's have sold in Michigan (Saginaw & Rochester), with in like a week of being on sale!!!

I might have to go out of state to find one.....

....back on topic....

Under hood shot please..... Love your car......
With all the NC guys pushing so hard to make the White Hots the fastest color, it is no wonder they are selling fast nation wide :hail:

I'll have to work on that under hood shot. I have no under hood bling so I never considered one of those shots...

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Thanks man. Nothing like jumping out the car and snapping some flicks and going. Not bad for a super cheap :quoties:starter camera:quoties:. Time to get yourself a little something something...
I'm picking up a cannon xSi later on this week from a board member. I've got a lot to learn, and I'm really hoping I didn't bite off too much...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm picking up a cannon xSi later on this week from a board member. I've got a lot to learn, and I'm really hoping I didn't bite off too much...
You will be all good with that camera. Shoot in RAW format. Send me some of your pics via email in raw format once you start shooting!

Looks great still a huge regret of mine that I didn't get white:(
I wanted silver at first, and honestly I still love the silver color, but I am happy with white. When I saw my first pacific slate though I literally said out loud "**** I should have got that color" lol...

·
Registered
524 Posts
Man Yeti your car is always looking good. I need to get out and shoot some of my car.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
dude your whg8 is absolutely stunning. how much did u lower her? how do u avoid scraping????

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude your whg8 is absolutely stunning. how much did u lower her? how do u avoid scraping????
Thx man. Lowered her with H&R springs about 1.4 inches. There is no avoiding scrapping, but you can limit it by avoiding fat chicks in your car...

I kid, I kid. I take my time over speed bumps and go at angle into steep driveways. You get used to it quickly. It is never really an issue. This is my first lowered car too.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Thx man. Lowered her with H&R springs about 1.4 inches. There is no avoiding scrapping, but you can limit it by avoiding fat chicks in your car...

I kid, I kid. I take my time over speed bumps and go at angle into steep driveways. You get used to it quickly. It is never really an issue. This is my first lowered car too.
no fat chick, got it lol. killer and the rims offset? any wrk gettn the fenders rolld?

sry but the stance is one cohesive look. it all works so well man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Devilthe0ry
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing