Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT
Oz Superturismo Wheels
Eibach Lowering Kit
Corsa Exhaust - Superchip - Rota CAI

See all my pics on Flickr

Want a full size (2560x1900) just PM me.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Car looks great. Nice color choice too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Car looks great. I was a little apprehensive about the white before I bought mine, I love black cars, but it looks awesome and will be much easier to take care of day to day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure about the drop from the Eibach kit. At first It seemed like there was no drop at all. Over a couple of weeks it settled to what it is now. I'm not thrilled at the ride. A little stiff, especially considering there are really rough roads around here. Nothing compared to my last car (racing coilovers) so it's completely livable for me.

The pictures with the gas pumps were taken in Hope, British Columbia. Famous for the filming of Rambo I. There are 2 gas stations that are closed down on the main drag through town. If you look closely at the gas pumps you'll notice a label for "contains lead". I'm not sure when they stopped selling lead gas in Canada but I suspect it was quite some time ago.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Great pics! Count me among those who feel White Hot's the best color for our cars. Liked it so much, we bought two ;)

Not to be negative, but I hope Eibach's improved their springs from GTO days as I've seen many GTO's with Eibachs have 3 of the 4 coils collapsed within 1-2 years...

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
Excellent pics. Not a bad car either. :D

Pics 4 and 5 are 2011 G8 Calendar worthy.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have to agree its nice..

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looks good, great use of unique backgrounds.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts