Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i live in a fairly small community outside of Louisville ky. Since Ive known about the g8 ive never seen another one up until yesterday (besides mine of course). I was driving down a small back road, took a sharp turn and bam! A black g8 ( i think gt) was right there! I just figured id post and see if the owner of the car was on the forum because as far as i know me and him or her are the only g8's in the area lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no im so used to driving on that road that i could do it blindfolded, me and my friends use to do "road racing" we time each other through the 2 or 3 mile long stretch of roads and see whos fastest through it. In 5 years of driving on that road Ive only seen one cop, and he was driving not parked lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've been in this area since September. I'm over the river in Clarksville...and I rarely see any G8's. There are a couple on this side - a Stryker Blue, one like mine...an MGM, and a Black. But I don't remember every seeing one in the greater Louisville area or on that side of the river. We should get a meet set up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been in this area since September. I'm over the river in Clarksville...and I rarely see any G8's. There are a couple on this side - a Stryker Blue, one like mine...an MGM, and a Black. But I don't remember every seeing one in the greater Louisville area or on that side of the river. We should get a meet set up.
That would be pretty cool! If you can get it organized i would come

·
Registered
364 Posts
Im from the louisville area!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! would you happen to be in Oldham county? My friends saw a group of 3 g8's parked together and one of them was a 'sick white one' and your profile picture looks pretty sick haha

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ha, thanks! No, it wasn't me. I've never met up with any one around here who owns a G8. It'd be nice to find out if theres any place people meet up at though!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Louisville doesn't really have much of car scene, at least from what I've noticed in the 10 plus years Ive lived here.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Louisville doesn't really have much of car scene, at least from what I've noticed in the 10 plus years Ive lived here.
I was in Ky for some training and found a car scene down on Bardstown Rd.
A diverse group of fun, you have your pick.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was in Ky for some training and found a car scene down on Bardstown Rd.
A diverse group of fun, you have your pick.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I live a decent ways away from Bardstown so im not down there much. I'll have to check it out sometime

1 - 11 of 11 Posts