Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Saw one a couple weeks ago. IOM GT on I-91N at about North Haven-Wallingford.

Had some nice deep-lip chrome 19"-20"s on it and what looked like a set of StolenFox Axle-backs.

And soon I will see a Black GT originating from New Britain every day when I go to work. :judge:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Saw another one today. On my way home from work, just got on Rte. 15 Northbound from the 15/695 interchange across the way from the CT Police Academy in Meriden, saw a Red G8 pass by on the southbound side of Rte.15. Not sure if it was a GT or not as the guardrail is just high enough to block most of the view of the car.

Glad to see another one on the road. Now if I could only close the deal on my Black GT sooner.... :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I've seen one Grey G8 on the way to work, it was headed northbound on Rte.9 through New Britain as I was headed south.

I do believe though, that it was the boss at the dealer I bought mine from though, as they have two Grey G8s there, one base, one GT.

Still waiting to spot a real owner on the road here. I have next week off, so maybe I'll have to do some "war driving". :wink2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
grey gt in enfield on rt91 was me just picked up the car yesterday g8 gt 888 #493 and im in love so far. i also saw that white one going northbound on i-91 yesterday when iwas coming southbound from springfield was between exit 48 and 49 when i saw him.

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
Pulled up to a stop sign on Plumtrees Road in Newtown, CT taking the back way home from work because I-84 / RT-6 was Jammed. Pulled up to a 4 Way Stop Sign. Looked to my right, and pulling up and stopping was My Car. The driver was just as shocked as I was. I pointed at him, hung a left and he followed for about a mile and then turned off. First G8 I have seen on the road besides mine.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Any other sightings in CT from you other guys? I still haven't really had any hits since the last ones I've posted here.

I know my dealership has sold at least 10 of these, and me living 2 miles from there, I'm surprised I haven't seen more...

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saw 2 today

Orange - 91 North 5:30 in Enfield

Orange (i think, my mind isn't to sure now,lol) - Chesters Plaza (It's called something else now) off 140 in East Windsor at a car show that was starting. I was going to stop, but i had to get to the vet to pick stuff up.

·
Mongillo Motors
89 Posts
Saw one a couple weeks ago. IOM GT on I-91N at about North Haven-Wallingford.

Had some nice deep-lip chrome 19"-20"s on it and what looked like a set of StolenFox Axle-backs.

And soon I will see a Black GT originating from New Britain every day when I go to work. :judge:
Did it look like this?

If so, that was me (or my wife)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 410 Posts