Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Saw one a couple weeks ago. IOM GT on I-91N at about North Haven-Wallingford.

Had some nice deep-lip chrome 19"-20"s on it and what looked like a set of StolenFox Axle-backs.

And soon I will see a Black GT originating from New Britain every day when I go to work. :judge:

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Saw another one today. On my way home from work, just got on Rte. 15 Northbound from the 15/695 interchange across the way from the CT Police Academy in Meriden, saw a Red G8 pass by on the southbound side of Rte.15. Not sure if it was a GT or not as the guardrail is just high enough to block most of the view of the car.

Glad to see another one on the road. Now if I could only close the deal on my Black GT sooner.... :)

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I've seen one Grey G8 on the way to work, it was headed northbound on Rte.9 through New Britain as I was headed south.

I do believe though, that it was the boss at the dealer I bought mine from though, as they have two Grey G8s there, one base, one GT.

Still waiting to spot a real owner on the road here. I have next week off, so maybe I'll have to do some "war driving". :wink2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
grey gt in enfield on rt91 was me just picked up the car yesterday g8 gt 888 #493 and im in love so far. i also saw that white one going northbound on i-91 yesterday when iwas coming southbound from springfield was between exit 48 and 49 when i saw him.

·
Son of a Dealer
200 Posts
Pulled up to a stop sign on Plumtrees Road in Newtown, CT taking the back way home from work because I-84 / RT-6 was Jammed. Pulled up to a 4 Way Stop Sign. Looked to my right, and pulling up and stopping was My Car. The driver was just as shocked as I was. I pointed at him, hung a left and he followed for about a mile and then turned off. First G8 I have seen on the road besides mine.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Any other sightings in CT from you other guys? I still haven't really had any hits since the last ones I've posted here.

I know my dealership has sold at least 10 of these, and me living 2 miles from there, I'm surprised I haven't seen more...

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saw 2 today

Orange - 91 North 5:30 in Enfield

Orange (i think, my mind isn't to sure now,lol) - Chesters Plaza (It's called something else now) off 140 in East Windsor at a car show that was starting. I was going to stop, but i had to get to the vet to pick stuff up.

·
Mongillo Motors
89 Posts
Saw one a couple weeks ago. IOM GT on I-91N at about North Haven-Wallingford.

Had some nice deep-lip chrome 19"-20"s on it and what looked like a set of StolenFox Axle-backs.

And soon I will see a Black GT originating from New Britain every day when I go to work. :judge:
Did it look like this?

If so, that was me (or my wife)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 410 Posts
About this Discussion
409 Replies
70 Participants
Liam.Tallman
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing