Pontiac G8 Forum banner

381 - 400 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I saw a white GT with tints on Rte. 15 CT North (Berlin Turnpike) in Meriden on my way home yesterday from work. Threw a wave as I drove on by.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I saw a white GT with tints on Rte. 15 CT North (Berlin Turnpike) in Meriden on my way home yesterday from work. Threw a wave as I drove on by.
Saw it again today. Once as I passed the Shell station on the southbound side, and again turning into the Irving gas station.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Spotted black v6 tails. you were getting onto I-90 and I was getting off of I-90 near Route 9. You here?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey guys, is Slohawk a good place to go for tunes? What's there going rate?
I've heard good things about his work. A friend of mine took his truck there to get tuned. He may ask for certain things to be installed to ensure that he can tune your car properly. I'm not sure if it'll be the same exact requirements for our cars but he may say something along the lines of upgrading your fuel pump and maybe a couple more things.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Hey guys, is Slohawk a good place to go for tunes? What's there going rate?
There are a few guys that don't like them, but I know the guys at Pro-Edge tuning in Wallingford and know a few people that had work done by them and have only good things to say.

Pro Edge Tuning

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey guys, is Slohawk a good place to go for tunes? What's their going rate?
I was just there last week. Rates depend on the car and mods. Heads/cam/auto, what I have, was $600. If you don't have a cam, it's like maybe $100 less. He quoted me the price over the phone, but he also answers emails too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
my car is there right now DOD delete small cam ARH headrers back don knows his stuff when it comes to these motors will not put cheap ebay parts in car he will tell you the truth really most places i have taken other cars to just put on what you bring or whats in your budget he will not do that

·
Registered
82 Posts
picked up car today 415 hp at wheels really happy with the work they did car was done faster then don said and was cheaper then he thought it ws going to be tune is awesome sounds sick trans shifts way better even with stock converter will try and put video on but not the best at computers

·
Registered
213 Posts
picked up car today 415 hp at wheels really happy with the work they did car was done faster then don said and was cheaper then he thought it ws going to be tune is awesome sounds sick trans shifts way better even with stock converter will try and put video on but not the best at computers
Niiiice. Can't wait to hear/see it.

Red gt on rt 16 in Arlington today. You here?

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
Spotted a PSM GT at Balise dealership in Springfield,MA. Had CT plates, was told it's a service tech's car.

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
Saw it again today. Once as I passed the Shell station on the southbound side, and again turning into the Irving gas station.
That might be my friend Mike. He's in here too I think under the grandamgt name?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
That might be my friend Mike. He's in here too I think under the grandamgt name?

No I know Mike, he'd never let his car get to the point that this one was at. 😁

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Oh no lol was it beaten?
It was in a very sorry state of repair, missing the rear spoiler and still had the adhesive on the lid, bumper covers all scuffed up...

·
Registered
82 Posts
one of the members of my yacht club is a boston cop has gray 08 no sport pac tinted windows my guess is that was him told him about the forum

381 - 400 of 410 Posts