Pontiac G8 Forum banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Spotted. Black v6 tails parked near medford somerville area near the crossfit place on mystic valley pkwy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
Spotted a red G8 on 91 north on the bridge over the CT River in Chicopee/West Springfield (red was going south bound) waved but couldn't tell if it was a GT or base, too busy trying not to crash.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Black gt around 830 am on concord Street in Framingham today. I was in my girls car so you wouldn't have noticed me, but I noticed you!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I saw a black GT Saturday (5/26) in Hudson MA. Probably the same guy.

Also saw a red G8 in Clinton MA last week....gave the guy the thumbs up and it was reciprocated.

·
Registered
213 Posts
surprising how we aren't seeing each other more in this great weather. mine isn't out as much due to tune issues and need of an inspection sticker. anyone else had any issues getting stickers with the new Massachusetts inspection system?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Might have been me in franingham hit golf course inspection is tuff now my car is very loud and dark tint was told to take tint off and will pass it headers no cats let you know what happens

·
Registered
213 Posts
that was not me there but saw white gt black wheels on Express way at 6am yesterday
figured! we woulda recognized each other. saw another black one with red tails today around 1 pm on i95 near stoneham. driving super slow... doubt hes here. prove me wrong!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone in ma or ri want to buy black corvette c5 rims? Brand new tires and tpms sensors if you have stock struts your going to need 20mm spacers for the fronts to clear if your interested send me a pm

Attachments

401 - 410 of 410 Posts