Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ESTRNGD
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PVD powder coated black chrome CTS-V sedan wheels. This is a staggered setup with thick rubber that gets your G8 off the "chicken legs" that it came with. I bought these wheels on a CTS-V forum (original to a 2011 CTS-V sedan) and had them sent straight to Detroit Wheel & Tire to apply the black chrome PVD powder coating.

The wheels are wrapped in Bridgestone S4 Pole Position tires (Front 255 40R 19, Rear 285 35R 19). The tread on the tires isn't great, maybe 25% left, might get you through one summer
of driving. Two of the wheels have a scrape from a car wash in one spot, the third wheel has one tiny chip in the powder coat and one area of light curb rash. One wheel is without any noticeable issues. The center caps are a liquiDome overlay on top of the Cadillac cap. You will find the entire setup below.

Note: When I was putting this all together I went with a 3mm spacer (see thread below for details) up front as lots of board members told me the it would rub on the strut tower without the spacer. I do not have the spacers, forgot to take them off the car when I sold it. The black lugs and key wrench are included, including some new lugs still in the packaging. I am in southern Wisconsin, pretty local to most Chicago suburbs and Milwaukee. I work in Northbrook, IL and can meet if needed. I can ship but of course buyer pays shipping.

PM me and we can have more discussion via email or phone, whatever works! Thanks for looking, $1600 OBO.

I will post more pics of scuffs marks in a follow up post as it seems the max pics I can upload here is 5.

The entire setup and a few more pics are listed in my SECOND post in the thread below...

https://www.g8board.com/forums/17-wheels-tires/205577-those-who-r-running-ctsv-sedan-coupe-wheels.html

Attachments

·
F1rehawk
723 Posts
Awesome color. Have the PVD Shadow Chrome and it looks beautiful. Only had good comments so far. Great price. GLWS!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Damn those are sexy. I'm tempted.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wish you were closer,id buy these tonight

·
F1rehawk
723 Posts
Can't believe these are still for sale. Someone buy them please. At that price it's a steal.

·
Registered
224 Posts
👍

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you were here on the east coast, I'd def take trip to get them. Just way too far away to ship or drive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Did you ever upload pictures of the rash?

·
ESTRNGD
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And as someone said, these are a steal at this price, the place that did the finish on these (Detroit Wheel & Tire) has them for sale for $795, EACH!

·
F1rehawk
723 Posts
I had my Camaro wheels coated for 900$. That's the coating only. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm sure it doesn't matter because it doesn't put $$ in your hand, but if I had nothing else I needed to do I'd be on these... love the CTSV wheels and the black chrome would break up all the other black on my car JUST enough.

-J

1 - 20 of 24 Posts