Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any market for a set of CTS-V Sedan wheels that will need some refinishing?

All wheels have had rash ground down and smoothed, rears have had the faces smoothed in addition to the rash repaired and are ready for powdercoating. Fronts are as I said, ground down for the rash but the face is I believe untouched. Was quoted 480 out the door to powdercoat everything any color I wanted. I didn't put in the FS section because I didn't know if anyone would want these since they will require some work to be show quality ready. PM me if you want some pics; I'll upload them later tonight or tomorrow as well. Located in Northern NJ. Thanks.

-J

·
Premium Member
6,435 Posts
Would start a thread in the parts for section with pictures, details and see what becomes of it. Venture to say, there's a market for them with the right buyer regardless of condition. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
You have to post photos. You can’t guess about damage, you have to see it

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had to upload pics from phone to computer first.

The one pic of the rear wheel got messed up somehow, but can get more if anyone wants.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,435 Posts
Are these the wheels you recently purchased a set of center caps for? If so, why the decision to sell? Just wondering.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that is correct. Simply woke up one morning and decided I wanted to go a different direction (y)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’m interested. Did you have a price in mind?

·
Premium Member
6,435 Posts
Thought so. Looks like there's quite a bit of interest in the wheels and perhaps they'll sell relatively quickly. For reference, shipping may run in the neighborhood of $65 each using dimensional weight.Best of fortune with the sale.

Reactions: lastcall190

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually some VF wheels and new tires. Just have to have the shop mount and balance when the weather gets a little less awful. Got some blank center caps and will have some Pontiac emblems made up in that domed gel format come spring time.

-J

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice. VF wheels look great on the G8.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts