Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump... lowered price to $200 + Shipping. Package weighs around 36 lbs. Local pickup also possible.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No cracks or issues with the Alpine Type-R 10 inch subwoofer and is in very good working condition. You can find more info on the specs here:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does it fit flush, or do you have to cut side interior trunk panel material? How does it stay in place without sliding ?
It does sit flush next to the passenger tail lights and factory trunk carpet and with the wrap it looks OEM. No modification required. You can keep it secure using a bundie cord on the back or create a bracket by the taillights. I had screwed it into the side of the trunk to keep it secure by the tail lights. I went back to the OEM subs for now.

·
F1rehawk
663 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't sold already. I would have bought it if I was upgrading my sound system right now.

·
Registered
758 Posts
It does sit flush next to the passenger tail lights and factory trunk carpet and with the wrap it looks OEM. No modification required. You can keep it secure using a bundie cord on the back or create a bracket by the taillights. I had screwed it into the side of the trunk to keep it secure by the tail lights. I went back to the OEM subs for now.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts