Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lone Star State
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my one piece rear floor mat and cargo mat from CAA. The Pontiac arrow on the hump is the standard option. I asked Rich to add the GXP emblems on the left & right sides (for a reasonable fee). A super nice mat. CAA is great to work with if you want a truly customized floor mat. I highly recommend this supporting vendor.

http://g8.customautoaccessories.com/

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Looks awesome! I like the cargo rug. If I didnt purchase a cargo tray I would of went with the carpet instead.

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Guys Rich is still a supposting vendor but at the moment you can only contact him directly from his webpage. For some reason his forum name has been Banned by the mods. Im going to try and contact them and see whats the problem as this should not be the case and he paid his vendors fee!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Floor and trunk mats look great, especially the trunk mat. I have CAA's 3-piece Hexomats and am very happy w/ the fit and quality. :)

·
Hispanic Causing Panic
1,643 Posts
I like them all, but with a family and all I need something a little easier to just wipe down and go.
Very nice workmanship though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Last I had heard they were having trouble with GM as far as using their logos. Is that issue resolved because I would love to put the full set of floor mats on my x-mas list.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Sweeeet!!!

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Last I had heard they were having trouble with GM as far as using their logos. Is that issue resolved because I would love to put the full set of floor mats on my x-mas list.
Yes that has been fully resolved. GM renewed the license to use the logo!

·
Hispanic Causing Panic
1,643 Posts
Would look really nice with some red piping/trim as well.

·
Registered
218 Posts
wow! I dont see GXP stuff on there site tho? That gxp in blue would look great in my car!

·
Lone Star State
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow! I dont see GXP stuff on there site tho? That gxp in blue would look great in my car!
Not all of the available options are shown on CAA's website. The GXP emblems are a relatively new CAA offering and therefore are not on the website. You would need to call CAA directly to place a custom order or to inquire about option availability. They definitely could do the GXP in blue.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Guys Rich is still a supposting vendor but at the moment you can only contact him directly from his webpage. For some reason his forum name has been Banned by the mods. Im going to try and contact them and see whats the problem as this should not be the case and he paid his vendors fee!
Im looking into that now. I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here's a pic of my one piece rear floor mat and cargo mat from CAA.

This looks awesome!!

Can the one-piece rear floorboard mat be purchased by itself? Everything on the website looks like a 3-piece set, including 2 front floorbaord mats, must be purchased in order to get this. I'm using all-weather mats front and back, but this one-piece would be great to protect the "hump," and I would still use the vinyl mats in the rear.

What do you guys think about the color of the surge? The options are charcoal, red, or gray. The red is attractive at first. Although I would prefer a tan leather interior, I'm getting used to the all-dark interior and tend to think that the more it's kept that way (without distracting red lines all over the place), the larger the interior feels (kind of like an all-dark cavern).

·
Lone Star State
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can the one-piece rear floorboard mat be purchased by itself? ...
With my order, I purchased the one piece rear mat and a cargo mat. Knowing that, I would think that you could purchase only the rear mat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts