Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say, I recently got my New Era OTR, and I was not 100% clear on the install and when I put it together the first time I had used the stock radiator mounts instead of pulling them off and letting the intake tilt back. Well as you can see the rubber tubing hardly reaches each component to tighten on them and I figured this was definatly a problem, maybe I had gotten a rubber section cut too short.

So anyways I emailed New Era on Friday night and had quick responses with great support from Mike Frumusa at New Era Sales and Tech Team. We shot a couple emails back and forth on getting this resolved and he explained to me that the intake was the actual new mount of the radiator.

After a 4 minute tweak under the hood and clarification from the New Era team, all is good under the hood. Under 24 hours to get my issues resolved!

I know for me, customer service is one of the biggest things, I personally bought my G8 at the dealership who treated me the best not who gave me the best price, so if you are looking for not only a good product but A+ customer service, New Era Performance definatly has both.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Im trying to navigate your site but it seems impossible. There are no products listed anywhere. Am I missing something?

·
Master Sheep Hurdler
1,611 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
+1
I just ordered a New Era CAI and SLP Power Flo exhaust from NEP and both items shipped quick and were packaged great. I had a question on the install of the intake and customer service answered it right away. Looking forward to doing business with them again.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well it's funny that i came across this thread.I recently ordered a Yella Terra tube from you guys and i was told that they were on back order.I have tried emailing you guys and calling but to no avail.I have sent payment and recieved a confirmation from you guys but would like know when it will be shipped out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
09g8fan
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing