Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that might be interested, the local Grand Prix crowd is having a little get together at Dave & Busters at Noon on 10/25/09. I will be bringing the GXP.

Oh, the D&B at: 2000 S. Colorado, Denver.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Our son has a football game on Saturday, although not sure yet what time. If we can make it, we will be there also in the GXP. Thanks for the heads up! (oops -- wrong day, I think we are open on Sunday)

I added this to info to the "Greetings from CO" thread in the NOOBS section. Looks like we might get a few others to go D&Bs.

·
Registered
531 Posts
As long as the weather holds, I believe we should be there. At least in the GXP. Any body else planning on making an appearance?

·
Registered
14 Posts
As long as the weather holds, I believe we should be there. At least in the GXP. Any body else planning on making an appearance?
I'd love to but don't think I can. I'm oncall this weekend and generally don't dare stray too far from home. Of course, if I go I'll get paged and if I stay home I won't...that's how it works.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey there Bughill99 -- been there, done that -- don't miss the "on-call" thing at all!

Looking at the weather reports, not sure that we will be going. They are calling for rain & snow mix. We will have to wait and see. What is anybody else thinking???

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
It rained and snowed...so I didn't go...got the kiddos anyway with the wife at work today anyway...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had a few show up. Two G8s, two GPs, a Cavalier and a 240SX (both the last two are GP owners). Had some pretty good snow, so was surprised to get that many.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Tweaky -- thanks for the update. Sorry we missed it. Figured that with the weather, we did not want to take the car out -- It needs a bath, and with it so cold, did not want to do that. Stayed home and played catch

Hopefully next time will be better. Thanks again for letting us know about the gathering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
jlasti
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing