·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: DFW GTG
When: Saturday, 06/01/13
Where: 8:00 am-12:00 am (Cars & Coffee @ Classic BMW in Plano)​

I haven't been in forever and the rain might hold off on until Sat evening.​

Cars & Coffee technically starts at 8:00am, but if we want to park together then we need to be there at 7:00am.​

I'll bring the Aussie flag.​

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sweet, I maybe down there for a bit.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
I was going to ride the Harley tomorrow to C&C, but I may take the G8 if I have time to wash it. The bike on the other hand is clean and shiny.

·
Fort Worth, TX
170 Posts
Heading out to wash "Ruby" and hit the road. Weather looks clear for now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
sorry guys I went to coffe and cars this morning there at 7 It has turned into a car show. Not the thing for me I appreciate all the work and money people put in there garage queens but thats just not for me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
sorry about the ranting the laid back atmosphere of the way coffe and cars started out is what I liked about it. It seems like any gathering of just car guys ends up being a car show. They will be handing out trophies next and charging admission LOL!!! My main reason for going was to meet up with other G8 owners. I'm a newbie to the G8s have been an impala ss and wagon fan and owner for years. This G8 has got me hooked this car is so easy to work on and fun to drive. I guess it is all good I came back and got my sway bars on and putting the front splitter on now. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up are you all are welcome to come out to my shop in wylie.
Parker road automotive
709 parker road
wylie
972 442 7639

Thanks Tom

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
Mine isn't a garage queen either! In fact, from the years I have been going, most of the cars there are drivers. They are just obsessively clean drivers, but drivers nonetheless.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No need to apologize, we are all friends here.

I also prefer the unsual performance cars that was modified by the owner rather than a new stock expensive car off the lot.

I was more interested in the Yellow Pinto than the Italian exotics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts