Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what I did all day yesterday...
Man was it hot!! 98 degrees, 78% humidity, index 112!!

Part One, more to follow.

Click on the image to go to the gallery.
Thanks for looking!

·
Former G8 GT owner
1,209 Posts
nice pictures- but I prefer less "peek-a-boo" type shots, and more shots that have the whole car in it. One head light in 3 or 4 photos isn't my thing.

It was almost like saying, look at some of the awesome cars I had the chance to see, I'll show you just enough to envy my presence of being there, but not enough to enjoy it in the same manner that I did.

Hell maybe I am reading way too much into it... lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice pictures- but I prefer less "peek-a-boo" type shots, and more shots that have the whole car in it. One head light in 3 or 4 photos isn't my thing.

It was almost like saying, look at some of the awesome cars I had the chance to see, I'll show you just enough to envy my presence of being there, but not enough to enjoy it in the same manner that I did.

Hell maybe I am reading way too much into it... lol
You're not reading too much into it. :) There are many facets to photography and you simply enjoy a different kind. Perfectly okay and nothing wrong with that at all!

I'm just not much of a point and shoot kind of guy, that's all. I like to compose my shots, and while I had plenty of the full car, they leave me cold for some reason. :wink2: Having tons of people around does not help with full shots either.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added a few more pics, this time of the Italian section. (with some Brits here and there)

The British and the German will follow in a few days.

Click on the image below, and thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts