Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ok I've learned how to pull info from my tuner and view it on my computer but what can I(We) learn from it and what are all of the abbreviations in the advanced section.The instructions don't provide any info on the subject so whatever you have to add will be helpful.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The only data that is not the same as what you would see from a dyno read out or other data logger is the O2 sensor readings which are in Lambda. Lambda is used for narrow band O2 sensors that are stock on all vehicles manufactured in the states.

I have attached a table for reference.

Scott

Ok I've learned how to pull info from my tuner and view it on my computer but what can I(We) learn from it and what are all of the abbreviations in the advanced section.The instructions don't provide any info on the subject so whatever you have to add will be helpful.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott but that does'nt help me much.The problem is I'm not familiar with dynos or the readings from them.So do I need to go to a dyno shop to have these readings explained to me or is there a web site that will explain it....ect. Also wouldn't this be helpful in the bata testing of the intake tune?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
If you have particular ones you're interested in, post the acronym/abbreviation and someone here will explain what they are and what effect they have. I'd be more than happy to explain any that I can help with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts