Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a great race, don't you think? Could have done without the red flags for the hole in the track.

·
Former G8 GT owner
1,209 Posts
good finish-- race was boring before the first red flag, and not much better until the last 30 laps.

Hamlin was on the move.
Jr did a great job going from 10th to 2nd in 2 laps.

Kyle Busch didn't win, so that is a great thing. LOL

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
race kicked butt...yeah the delay was not cool, but was some good racing...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to have to miss Fontana this weekend so I can go to childcare class and learn how to not break the new kid when he gets here.

·
Rayvan
701 Posts
good finish-- race was boring before the first red flag, and not much better until the last 30 laps.

Hamlin was on the move.
Jr did a great job going from 10th to 2nd in 2 laps.

Kyle Busch didn't win, so that is a great thing. LOL
Did any of the Camrys have their throttles stick? :wall:

·
Former G8 GT owner
1,209 Posts
Did any of the Camrys have their throttles stick? :wall:

No, and the Chevy's didn't have any engine fires
and Ford didn't have any rollovers caused by a faulty tire.

(all cars have recalls.)

I know you were joking, but some people are jumping on this band wagon of bashing toyota relentlessly, without taking into consideration the facts and history of each individual company's recalls.

Someone will undoubtedly come on her with loose facts and vague knowledge of the recalls in general and claim to be a motorized vehicle recall expert. But they won't be.. They will likely just be a hater of a different brand. Many people are simply haters of things that are different than them or their choices.

We have a huge history of this problem in this country, and the entire world for that matter.

PS-- Jr got 2nd! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts