Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok, Prices will likely go up tonight, been getting hate mail from some people about the prices that i'm offering.

I'm ok with hate mail, but i have a quota that i have to hit on the amount of hate mail per week, and i've nearly reached it. lol

Thanks again to all of those that have ordered, most orders will ship early this week.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
Rob, in polite terms, "screw'em"! Maryland Speed deals with this on a daily basis. It's a dog eat dog world out there and you have to do what you do to survive. Lower prices moves more units. You have to sell more units to account for the lower pricing, but your also ensuring customers check you out first on their shopping list the next time they purchase something!

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ya, I've dealt with Branden for a long time, I remember when he was just starting out.

I have certain people that i need to listen to, and others that i don't, and some of the people that i have to listen to are DBA themselves.

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
How about, "call for pricing" :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
You have to put the item in the cart for the price and WOW is the price good. Placed my order =) Thanks a ton for running this special, could not pass it up!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Question for Rob

I am interesting in purchasing new fronts for my car. Not sure which rotors to buy though, hopefully you can help me with that. I have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with the Sport option. The car is modified with headers, intake, tune. I drive aggressively and have already had the front rotors cut once (last year). Unfortunately I'm getting the old familiar shimmy while braking. I want to take advantage of your DBA Rotor Sale but confused on which ones to purchase. Thanks in advance for your assistance

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
How about, "call for pricing" :)
the phone can be very hard for me at times

I am interesting in purchasing new fronts for my car. Not sure which rotors to buy though, hopefully you can help me with that. I have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with the Sport option. The car is modified with headers, intake, tune. I drive aggressively and have already had the front rotors cut once (last year). Unfortunately I'm getting the old familiar shimmy while braking. I want to take advantage of your DBA Rotor Sale but confused on which ones to purchase. Thanks in advance for your assistance
replied to your pm.

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
I ordered the slotted 4000s this afternoon and WOW what a great price! Thanks Rob!

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
ok, The prices were raised a couple days ago, these new prices are a bit higher than the special that just went out, but they are still much lower than the old pricing.

You will have to still add them to your shopping cart to get the lowest pricing, and it will still be very very good for you.

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
Rotors came in yesterday! I now have to choose pads which to me is the hardest decision lol.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
just remember, no EBC, anything else is fine, just no EBC.
Can you clarify? Have not heard anything about not using EBC pads with DBA rotors. I'm sure G8V8 has this combo.

·
Suspension Guru
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
There have been issues with the resin they use in their pads interacting with DBA Rotors.

I don't know the specific details on what exactly, but it leaves deposits on the rotors and causes issues. I don't believe it's anything that could be considered a safety issue, just causes noise/vibration issues.

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
I couldn't resist Rob I ordered the matching DBA slotted rears! Your prices were too good to pass up. I ended up going with Porterfield R4S pads up front and I'm ordering the matching rears tomorrow. I got them directly from Porterfield. I don't know anyone who's tried this combo so I'll have to report back on how they pair up.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts