Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who recently came up to Canada and was so impressed with my car that he's thinking of trading his Evo9 in on a G8 but he said he can't find a dealer with any stock. He's near San Jose and looking for a GT to test drive. Anybody have suggestions?

·
This member ain't junior
172 Posts
I know Moore in Los Gatos had a couple left, as of a couple weeks ago. But I wouldn't suggest buying from them.

He could also try Pearson in Sunnyvale. Good folks there.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Go to pontiac.com, find the locator, and enter the zip code. Might have to hack/edit the URL - the default for me is 25 miles from my location - chance the value after postalCode in the following URL, and note the proximity I changed to 200 miles...

www.pontiac.com/locateVehicle.do?year=2009&make=002&modelDesignator=2EC69&modelId=18103&gmModelId=85&modelName=G8&pvc=208&styleId=297488&searchType=0&postalCode=53186&proximity=200&searchCity=&searchState=&VIN=&vendorId=&orderNumber=&multiVendorIds=&maximumCount=100

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pearson Pontiac in Sunnyvale has 3 used 09 GTs for 29-32k depending on mileage. Red, silver, and pacific slate. Red one has 2 tone interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts