Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Was interested if anyone has any recommendations on a good dealer in the Denver metro?

I have been to Suss a few times and haven't had that great of an experience.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
531 Posts
What are you looking for -- Sales or Service?

·
Registered
531 Posts
I always go to Grand Auto in Thornton on 104th west of I-25 (I know the svc mgr, the advisors are OK.) There is also Johnson Auto plaza in Brighton -- We buy a lot of parts from them, but have not used their service department.

I don't know the number for Johnson, but Grand is 3/460 8000, just ask for GM service. but beware, the advisors are only OK in my opinion. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Medved in castle rock is so so...gotta explain in detail any problems for them to say could not duplicate...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've been going to Medved in Castle Rock since 07...The last year or so I've seen a remarkable improvement in their service department. Actually one of the service writers down there, Tim, only lets one guy work on my car as he knows how particular I am about it. I recently had one of my rear lights replaced, and now they are ordering me a new steering wheel insert as mine is worn...

I would highly suggest going down there to see Tim. Tell him Tony with the white G8 sent you..

You won't be dissatisfied.

Tony

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bump..

I am new to the area and also looking for a good dealer in the Denver area if anyone has anymore suggestions please let me know. I have a few small warranty things to take care of before I put her away for the winter :)

-James

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've taken mine in to Purifoy Chevrolet in Fort Lupton, which is just north of Brighton. They are a well known custom Corvette dealer in CO and are used to working with very "particular" customers like myself. I have dealt with Chris in the service dept and he's always taken good care of me. I would give them a shot.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bump..

I am new to the area and also looking for a good dealer in the Denver area if anyone has anymore suggestions please let me know. I have a few small warranty things to take care of before I put her away for the winter :)

-James
Good dealership... in the GM network? Haha, good luck with that, Denver or otherwise. The dealer network is why this is my last GM vehicle.

I can tell you that Suss and Stevenson Chevrolet are to be avoided at all costs.

You can do a quick search on LS1GTO.com for Suss and get an idea about them. I finally got the regional manager involved and had my car transferred elsewhere after sitting in Paul Suss's office for a few minutes.

Just had my G8 at Stevenson for the lower control arms and they managed to put 15 miles on the car in the name of test driving and listening for noises. I'd venture to guess that it's tough to hear noises when you have the stereo on and have it cranked. I left it off when I dropped the car off and found it on Octane when I got back in the car.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Bit of a drive for you guys, but Laramie GM up here is good, ask for Brian (tech). They are used to dealing with me, and I am friends and race with a number of the techs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts