Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Not sure where this shpuld go, tried to post in deal or no deal but couldnt)
Has anyone dealt with gtog8ta.com? I want to buy some some parts but i havent seen anything about them

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Has anyone dealt with gtog8ta.com? I want to buy some some parts but i havent seen anything about them
Have you tried using the search?

·
Enthusiast
960 Posts
I’ve bought stuff from them. They are legit. Everything was as expected. I’m glad they exist!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I've purchased a few things from them over the years also. I've never had a problem with any of my orders from them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've never purchased anything from them, but I drive to within a mile of their location every weekday on my commute to work.

It doesn't look like they have a showroom, but it would still be cool to stop by in my G8 or Trans-Am. I guess I'd have to buy something for pickup. :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Good dealings with them on a couple of occasions. The parent company that owns them also owns Cold Case Radiators.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Trenton Man
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing