Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations to "Christiancoach"!
Here's what he had to say about his beautiful ride:

The most common question I get about my car is, "What is it?" Even a year after completing the conversion to the Holden Commodore SSV and driving my car daily, and taking it regularly to car shows, and cruises, the question still get's asked regularly.
So, what is it? My first response is that it is a Holden Commodore SSV. Most people still look more confused at that point than before they ask, so I further explain: It is the most complete Holden Commodore SSV replica in North America. (to the best of my knowledge).
So what is it really? It started out as a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT in Magnetic Grey Metallic with cloth interior, 18's, and a sunroof. I bought it used with 10,000 miles on the clock. I was a Holden Fan since GM announced that the Monaro would be coming to the US as the GTO. The timing was never right for a GTO, but when this car presented itself, the timing was right, the car market was at the rock bottom, and I was doing well.
After an unfortunate freeway incident involving a large piece of wood, I decided to go all out and create a unique daily driver, and show car.
The conversion included, over a period of a year, the front end, airbag, steering wheel, shifter, key fob, emblems, floor mats, and spoiler. She makes a little over 350hp thanks to a Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks Long Tubes, Corsa Cat Back, and a Vector tune. I have tried a few different variations on the look, and am very happy with the current set up of black emblems, black lipped Vossen 20's, lowered on Pedders Coil Overs, tinted tails and windows. I enjoy the JL Audio Sound System every day.
My favorite part of driving the car, is when my three year old daughter tells me, "Make it Vroom Daddy, make it Vroom!"

Thank you to everyone one on the forum. I could not have created this without your help. Thank you for voting for me.

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump just so everyone is aware Christiancoach's awesome ride is on the G8Board Front Page.
It's stickied, I figured it would stay towards the top. Hmmm...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.