Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my G8 to the car wash today and to my suprise this was in the rear bumper...

There is a small dent which you can notice when the light reflects. The paint is not damaged in any way. How would I go about getting this out?

I plan using clay bar then taking it to the shop to get buffed/polished & waxed. Would they be able to do something about it?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Maybe heat gun and push from the back side.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
There is a company in our area (w.n.y.) called dent wizard. I never used them but would think a place such as that could help without having to paint it . Nice that there's no paint damage. But sure your still not exactly happy. I wouldn't be ..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know when this happened, probably when it was really dirty and I couldn't have noticed it. If they can't remove it I guess I will live with it...

I'm not sure how to get behind the bumper cover though..

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Good luck. Try and google a local search for dent and ding repair like what I described. If I recall it is like a hundred bucks and they come to you in a mobile truck or van . Try a search of dent wizard and see if they are a national chain or a local business in my area. I got a ding the size of a dime in width and hight . Probably from some jack as* who opened there car door and hit mine. That's what it looks like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts