Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for your info reistrot! I also was able to remove another name from this list. Thank you autobot! Please review the first thread carefully. If you screenname is on there, then I show you having a G8 GXP, but I don't have you matched up to which GXP is yours. Drop me a PM with the last 6 digits of your VIN, and I can get you all of your production information. Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
vin # requested ..

Hi , here is the Vin of my 2009 , Stryker Blue , M6 , No roof. currently 18K.miles

6G2EP 57W3 9L30 4595

Thanks and regards

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi , here is the Vin of my 2009 , Stryker Blue , M6 , No roof. currently 18K.miles

6G2EP 57W3 9L30 4595

Thanks and regards

Jerry
Jerry, I already had you on the Registry. Do you need me to resend your info?

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Members just above have now been notified. Still looking for plenty more!

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Please take a look at the updated list under post #1. If you know any of these folks, please ask them to contact me. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The list in post #1 is getting smaller, since a few more of the owners have dropped me a PM. THANK YOU! For those of you who have not, please review the list of usernames in post #1, and contact me if you are on there. If you know someone on the list, please have them contact me.

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I was able to remove another name from this list in post #1. This is going more slowly than I hoped. Please look over the list under #1 and let me know if anyone knows these folks. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I haven't updated this thread for awhile. Please, all GXP owners take a look at post #1. If you see your screenname on there, or you know someone who is listed, please make contact with me. I have all of those folks listed as GXP owners, but I have never been able to confirm which G8 GXP is theirs. I am trying to get the Registry as complete as possible so I can get the G8 GXP Registry website launched.

Reactions: jpg522

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Finally able to remove 1 more name from the list in thread #1. Please review the list and contact me if you, or someone you know, is on there. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Rick never reached out to me at all. I still had you listed as owner of that car. I noted the change now.

·
Premium Member
4,679 Posts
Folks following is a list of all the members of this Board that I show as owning a G8 GXP. I have reached out to all of these folks multiple times to get the last portion of their VIN to provide them with all the specific production info on their car, and to include them in the Registry. I am going to assume that they just aren't on here often enough to check their inbox. I am now going to ask if anyone else knows these folks, please encourage them to contact me, or if all else fails, just drop me a PM with the last 6 of their VIN (I will list all of these as PRIVATE, since I didn't get permission of the owner to list directly). If someone knows that this person no longer has their GXP, let me know too. I am also asking that if anyone knows a GXP owner who is not a member of this Board. Please give them my email ([email protected]) and have them send just the last 6 of their VIN. I can provide them the same information free of charge. Here are the folks that I am looking for:

Nelrak
Red870
judge
eig8t
joshls
marks GXP
Texas91brent
ArsenCapoGXP
Mungka
bees
RBS
ANDYS6spdGXP
Motown GXP
Swansona65
LJTYPHOON
96BBB
drdon
ws6ta99
silverGXPbullet
AstroPax
herbluegt
HoustonTX_GXP
txg8gxpm6
midwestimages
goingsk
tigerpaw
GXP7559
mevnz
jbanfield81
poncho44
Kikaso
Swimnsoak
C5R61008
68GoatMan
Cedric74441
ClubsportR8
slowerthanu
Zeus_SVT
RoadKill
xfactor
rheddS
phonot
D500GTP
datninja
kennyr
Evil GXP
John Hough
damo5422
jme927
robd5078
jdub
GXP
ktulu
4DRVETTE
jet_palero
Rockit2001
TrakDay
clayfool
plainwhiteG8
Heavy-fuel
barkford
jdr0003
Big Daddy G8
BR6
chuckwi11
CRW
crazysammi
alabushal
DavidG808
Drive.Sleep.Repeat
DallasTXG8
FB3
Greed4Speed
GXPCatz
Zureal
g8sniper
Manpedal

Thanks in advance for any help that folks can provide!
Might help to put the list in alphabetical order :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Might help to put the list in alphabetical order :grin2:
A huge thank you to Leroy Rugg for helping alphabetize this list! Please check out post #1 now updated in alphabetical order.

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks to Leroy organizing the list, I was able to take another name off of the list under #1!

·
198 Posts
Joe,

You've done so much work on this registry I'm happy I was able to help a little.

LeRoy

Reactions: bracketracer
21 - 40 of 65 Posts