Pontiac G8 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pretty sure I've contacted you via email before, but I'll throw it up on here too so you can correlate my tag.

319630 <-- was hit by some kid in a black 2dr chevy cavalier who lost control of his car and broadsided me, put me into a guard rail. IAAI Baltimore is the last place I saw it. RIP...

311763 <-- currently own. Trying to track down more info about it as far as previous owners/mods/etc go.

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
This thread may have gotten a little "cold" so I wanted to remind all G8 GXP owners to take a look at post #1 of this thread. If your screenname is on there, it means that I have you listed as being a G8 GXP owner, but not sure which car is yours. If you are on there, please send me a PM with last 6 of your VIN, and I will get you your specific production info. If you have not sent me this info because you take your privacy very seriously, please understand that I will respect that. I have a number of G8 GXP owners who have only shared the VIN and location with me on the demand that their info remain completely private. I have, and will, always honor that request. I need this info to make the G8 GXP Registry as complete as possible for posterity. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Pretty sure I've contacted you via email before, but I'll throw it up on here too so you can correlate my tag.

319630 <-- was hit by some kid in a black 2dr chevy cavalier who lost control of his car and broadsided me, put me into a guard rail. IAAI Baltimore is the last place I saw it. RIP...

311763 <-- currently own. Trying to track down more info about it as far as previous owners/mods/etc go.
Thanks for double checking. I have you and this info in there. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
It has been a number of months since I pestered you all, so here goes again! If your screen name is on the list below, PLEASE get in reach out to me by PM at your earliest convenience. It means that records indicate that you own a G8 GXP, but it has never been documented in the G8 GXP Registry. If you get me the last 6 digits of your VIN, I can give you all the specific production info for your car, and it will help me to get the G8 GXP Registry even more complete. As of today, I have 731 G8 GXP owners documented, which is 39.97% of total production. Please help me get this percentage as high as possible!

Here is the list:

4DRVETTE
68GoatMan
96BBB
alabushal
ANDYS6spdGXP
APM_LS3
ArsenCapoGXP
AstroPax
balls79
barkford
bees