Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I know we have talked about it before. But we need to all join forces and come up with a date and time to have a small g8\gto meet.

I say sometime in april because in may is the supercar race. So post up dates that would be good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
228 Posts
Should be good all weekends, but already plan to do C&C the first weekend .

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea the 6th is cars and coffee. If we want ee can all do that then go out to eat after.
Or another weekend. Just throw some dates out there and we can choose...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I might be able to do C&C on the 6th. Just depends on when my kids baseball games are. I haven't been able to make it to a single C&C since my kid started playing sports, although some of it was due to my car being down for extended periods of time due to the fact that I can't leave the damn thing alone.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,950 Posts
I will be at C&C. Not sure what I will be driving. I am trying to sell the Electra 225 or trade it for a Harley. :)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So do we wanna set something up for saturday after cars and coffee or wait another day?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be interested in meeting you guys as well.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Well, I'm out for C&C. My kid has a track meet that I didn't know about.

I would be interested in meeting you guys as well.
Is it you that I keep seeing exiting southbound I-75 @ Arapaho around 5pm?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am already meeting up with some friends after C&C so I would be out of the post show activities.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pretty stoked....should be getting my GXP back tomorrow from 21st Century Muscle Cars where I just got a CAM upgrade. Can't wait to hear the rumble!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Pretty stoked....should be getting my GXP back tomorrow from 21st Century Muscle Cars where I just got a CAM upgrade. Can't wait to hear the rumble!
Awesome! They do good work.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet then are you doing cars and coffee

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I will be at C&C but have to work afterwards. How about Sunday 4/14, 4/21 or 4/28? Seems I have something going on every Saturday this month.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't think so, I don't make it up that way often. But I have an FSU license plate if that looks familiar?

Well, I'm out for C&C. My kid has a track meet that I didn't know about.

Is it you that I keep seeing exiting southbound I-75 @ Arapaho around 5pm?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts