Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Trinity's now have trans support, I thought it was time to bring this back!

We now have Diablosport's Trinity on sale with free UPS Next Day Air Saver Shipping (*). Diablo has a pretty firm minimum advertised price policy on this product. If you do not want next day air, contact us for extra savings. Lastly, if you find another Diablosport dealer selling these cheaper, let us know, and we will beat it!

You can purchase at the link below!
Diablosport Trinity Tuner and Dashboard Scanner/Computer (FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!) [T-1000] - $699.90$599.00 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

*The Fine Print: We are including FREE UPS Next Day Air Saver Service on all Diablosport Trinity's! Please allow 1 business day for us to process and ship your order. Offer does not include Saturday Delivery Service. If you are an area close enough to order fulfillment facility that UPS Ground guarantees next day service, we may use Ground Service instead. If you do not want next day service, please contact us @ 443-730-9428 to discuss our other offers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Trinity Issues

What has DS done to fix this ?

Bought a new Trinity for my ........ - love it!!! but, the thing is throwing substantial electomagnetic interferrence (EMI)- my GPS will not lock up sattelites and my key fob for remote start and to unlock will not work more than 3 or 4 feet away- it used to work 300 feet away. when I unplug the trinity everything is fine. are you working the EMI problem???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
VF1000R
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing