Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Prior to having the head-unit reprogrammed, there was an intermittent P0391 code and read an engine control module flash might cure the condition. Currently, the code is neither current nor pending and assume reprogramming the head-unit had nothing to do with it or did it? Since then, the car has been started more than enough times to trigger the P0391 code and with any good fortune it won't return before the end of next month.
Did you ever get it fixed? Mine just did this today...I have the Aerpro kit from Australia and a Pioneer double din

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No sir, unfortunately not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having this same issue with my 2008 G8. I'll walk up to my car and the key fob doesn't work. I use the key to get in the door and then turn the car on. The car starts fine, but the radio and nothing in the dash work. The car drives fine and after driving for a few minutes everything will turn on and work fine.

My tire sensors all fault out randomly every time I drive it as well.

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Might have multiple issues and/or the body control module is performing erratically. Can try replacing the battery in the keyfob and see if anything changes or use a spare fob (if available). Have you tired checking the fuses and relays? Was any recent electrical related work performed on the vehicle? Link for the fuses, relays and fusbile links. Pontiac G8 (2009) - fuse box diagram - Auto Genius

21 - 24 of 24 Posts