·
operator ftw
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not even...

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
To the OP, swapping to a GXP front cover?

·
operator ftw
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry... I've been doing too many things for work lately. It's coming!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Please update this thread

Doing this today. Already removed...posting pics later
Can someone please update this thread? I could not find the procedure posted, and I am planning on installing laser jammer/remote radar detector to front grill area. Need to know the procedure of how to get behind the grill before tackling the install.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Here you go.

·
Infantry Sniper
853 Posts
Here you go.
It looks like you scanned each of these pages. Thanks for the effort, but if you guys want to be able to clearly read them, here is the PDF:

HERE

It starts at Page 13

·
Registered
508 Posts
this is not up to par.
close this mess.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Anyone have the update?

I parked on a high curb and when pulling out, the curb pulled some of the tabs off under the right headlight. Argh. Have to remove the bumper and try to fix this. Probably by using wide washers to allow bumper to fit the tap holes again. Hope it's fixable.

·
Not a real person
274 Posts
The tabs under the headlight should just push back in.....unless you snapped 'em

·
On the Hunt
176 Posts
Slightly on topic, is there an easy way to remove the lower GT grills and then reinstall?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I pulled my bumper last weekend. Istalled spyder led headlights. Make sure the bumper is warm and flexable. Yabs should be fine. They bolt in under headlights. Brt instructions i found so far with pics was the supercharger instructions. Magnasun, slp, summit. Have them i believe. Wants all fasteners off i just pulled carefully and push under the headlights. It took me alot longer than 15 min. Looking at those grills with the bumper off. There tons of tabs holding them on. I put a space heater by my bumper since my garage is not heated. Seemed to do the trick.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any chance someone has that PDF available? Id like to just print it out and keep it handy. If you cant post it, you can email it to me and I will host it in my dropbox.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Go to magnacharger.com. they have instructions you can download via pdf. Its the whole supercharger install but includes pic for bumper removal. Pm me you email and i can send them to you as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts