Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Knemo-schwine-aie-he-how
735 Posts
If it's just a bone stock GT, 2008, then I don't see it being worth more than 20k. There are always more out there, you can easily find dozens or hundreds in your area. No need walking into a deal that you know isn't ideal.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Is it certified pre-owned...because that could easily raise the price above 20,000...and IMO is a big plus for the car because you never know what could go wrong, no matter how new or old the car is.

·
Registered
73 Posts
How bad do you want it? IO was my first choice but missed one locally. I ended up with PBM With premium and sport packages and haven't looked back since.

·
Addicted
1,476 Posts
There are always more out there, you can easily find dozens or hundreds in your area.
Not if you're looking of IOM....only 927 total in the whole country.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Offer $19k, IMHO
You think thats a fair price? Every G8 GT in the Maryland region is prices around $22-26

Is it certified pre-owned...because that could easily raise the price above 20,000...and IMO is a big plus for the car because you never know what could go wrong, no matter how new or old the car is.
Not certified

How bad do you want it? IO was my first choice but missed one locally. I ended up with PBM With premium and sport packages and haven't looked back since.
I really like the color . . . I like the black as well

I can sell you mine for $20.000 Its 08 GT with Leather MGM grey one owner has 47k on it. Let me know i have pictures
PM sent

Not if you're looking of IOM....only 927 total in the whole country.
That few . . . damn :(

·
Red Sox Nation !!!
2,665 Posts
Just to give you an Idea, I paid $22.8 for mine with 1700 miles on it. (loaded, roof, P&S packages, and certified) 2 years ago. I know the used car market is out of control, but I think $19k is more than fair.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure how you guys got these great deals when the KBB for these cars are $24-27k now

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought my 09GT certified from the dealership for 24K (sticker price was 26K), it had 25,000 miles on it. Twas in excellent condition. So I hope that gives you a sense of direction. I always feel like a could have got a better deal though. Just get something with low miles (<30,000 minimum IMO).

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
seems high, fugly color

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Good luck!! Hopefully we can welcome a new owner soon!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Did you get them down?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Good deal!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
11 Participants
Mastershakess
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing