Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
118 Posts
I've been searching all over for just the right tips. They're not easy to find because they need to be no longer than 7" max. due to the distance from the mufflers. If I get tips larger in diameter than my current 2 1/2" pipe, the current ones will be seen inside the new tips unless I have them cut off close to the
mufflers.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Welcome to the forum elephant, next time check the date on the post, no point in bring back a dead post from 5 months ago unless there is new info on it. $22 is a great price, sport and premium?

·
****cray
2,199 Posts
yup, its got all the bells and whistles.
19" rims 6 disc, xm, etc...

sorry about the dead post. i have
over 10k posts on my diesel forum
and still do it sometimes...

·
Registered
922 Posts
i paid 23k for my 2009 with 15k miles on it a month ago...found out it had a full exhaust from headers back and warranty

·
Registered
438 Posts
yup, its got all the bells and whistles.
19" rims 6 disc, xm, etc...

sorry about the dead post. i have
over 10k posts on my diesel forum
and still do it sometimes...
No worries, sounds like you got a great deal. Enjoy the car, I know I do.

·
****cray
2,199 Posts
i think the not being able to buy a new one is
really helping the value stay up. they are for
sure worth the $$$, so if you find one for $25k
or less, i'd snatch it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
First car I've bought new, with traditional financing and minimal down, that has EVER had any equity.

My service consultant just sold his to the DEALER for $22k.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i got my 08 with premium package for 23,9 with 36k miles on it :\ the dealer didnt even get a chance to put their stickers and stuff on it before i came in and saw/heard it... one listen to the notstock exhaust that was on it and i was sold :p in hindsight i probably coulda and shoulda waited for one with the sport package too but i got bootystruck :p

·
Registered
843 Posts
I paid $18k before tax/title/extended warranties. 18k miles on the clock...

Then again, this was just before Pontiac went under.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
23 Participants
Lurch
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing