Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the question states, I am finding that the center console lid is a little lower than I like, as I like to lean on it. But it's just an inch or two lower than I like. Or I just have short arms. :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
There are the leather ones from Australia. They are about an inch taller I believe. Seen them for sale on here a few times, but not sure where to tell you to go find one.

Another option is to just got to an upholstery shop and ask for them to do make something.

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
The console lids that I had up for sale are no longer available at that price. If any were to be imported, the price would be significantly higher than what I initially sold them for. If you're interested, I can look into it but a local upholstery shop might be a less expensive option.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all.

For now, I may just roll up a towel or something until I spend for that. Not that I'm complaining about price. Just that for that amount, I have other things I'd rather purchase first. :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Could maybe see if a local upholstery shop could do something for you. I gotta imagine it'd be less than $200, even with quality materials.

·
Registered
990 Posts
you can buy a used one from ebay.au for under $100 ans shipping should be around $25 the leather qualety is good so there should not be any issues them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts