Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always park out on the far end of the parking lot so no one will park next to me. But someone always does:

Must be something about this parking lot at Best Buy. Last time I was there someone parked their 2010 SS Camaro next to me. I didn't know that the G8 came in this maroon color.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
I do the same thing whenever I spot an Evo X or G8 in a parking lot, depending on what I'm driving of course.

·
Knemo-schwine-aie-he-how
735 Posts
I do the same thing whenever I spot an Evo X or G8 in a parking lot, depending on what I'm driving of course.
And if there is actually room next to them or not. There is this girl I always tend to visit, and occasionally we make Jewel Runs for food and stuff. There ALWAYS is a red Camaro SS parked in the very pack of the parking lot, clearly visible from the road and away from any cars. Once I get my G8 I might start parking next to it... though it is a really far walk.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I even have a little club at work now. A friend of mine has a new Genesis and she is more protective of her car than I am so I always park next to her. One of the VPs in his 2008 Audi S5 parks with us now also. And some guy in a Subraru Forester, havn't figured that one out yet.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Now if we could get ya on base and park with the cool kids

·
Registered
378 Posts
i just try to find the closest parking to the store or to class... :D

·
Registered
531 Posts
That is too cool Maruader, nice Pic.

The maroon (Slate Red Metalic) was my second choice of colors for the G8 -- Grand had one on the showroom floor -- We thought about it, but I held out & waited for the Stryker Blue to arrive! Still happy with the choice.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I woulda got my minivan runnin' again just so I could pull up right next to him & door ding the **** outta him at least 25 times...hi marauder! how ya doin?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
What base you talking about? There are 2 blue G8's on Ft carson just trying to connect the dots.
Buckley in Aurora...the G8s where I work...normally we all park near each other

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
That is too cool Maruader, nice Pic.

The maroon (Slate Red Metalic) was my second choice of colors for the G8 -- Grand had one on the showroom floor -- We thought about it, but I held out & waited for the Stryker Blue to arrive! Still happy with the choice.
psst... it's "SPORT RED METALLIC"

·
Registered
531 Posts
psst... it's "SPORT RED METALLIC"

You're right -- I had the Slate blue one on my mind -- was one on e-bay...OOPs... Still, SRM is a great color. Thanks for correcting my error!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I forgot about the sport red metallic. I was focused on the brighter red when I was shopping. Till the wife and kid talked me into the SBM. I love my Stryker. I get a lot of compliments.

Wyome - I do park on base, but you don't work weekends. And I am on the wrong side. But then again you couldn't park farther from your work than the bomb dump.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts