Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a thing yesterday....for some time my key fob or door switch had stopped working on the doors on the g8...I purchase driver front door and replaced myself (I have rear passenger door actuator also but did not change it yet)....after changing...piookng in a new fuse....it worked once and popped the fuse....replaced the fuse a few more times and nothing but kept blowing them....and I could no longer lock the door when its closed manually from flipping the door lock...its just limp....but I can lock or unlock the driver door with the key only....back passenger rear door sometimes the lock is very hard to lock or very had to lock.....fast forward to a year later, I decide to try it again before changing the rear passenger actuator yesterday...since I had the door open I couldnt lock it...so I set each door to unlock....replaced the 25a fuse for the door locks....I closed the driver door and hit the key fob....ALL THE DOORS LOCKED! Then I used the key by putting in the key hole to unlock the driver door and held it and all the door locks unlocked....so now should I change the interior door handle because that lock is still loose and not firm like the others? But the doors are locking and locking for now...I didnt dont drive the car during the week so I will see if they still lock automatically when driving.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts