Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL Hope I dont get flamed.
I'm 16 and my name is Brandon. When I get older I am wishing I can get enough money to buy a G8 GXP. I also want to drift it. Defiantly my favorite car.
Well anyway since this is all I can buy this is me and my drift team on forza.
I'm in the G8 in all the pictures.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Great choice of color for the G8! I need to get back on Forza again.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
There is drifting in nfs shift, but I dont recall a G8 in there. And no, Forza is only for 360. Maybe when GT5 comes out, there will be drifting.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Definitely need to buy a 360, I have both systems and I much prefer the 360, There is no G8 in nfs Shift. The G8 is the star of "The Wheelman"for 360 and ps3 but that game is mediocre at best. That G8 looks sweet in forza 3, for a second I couldn't tell it was a video game and now I have to go buy that game:). If your on live or psnetwork send me a friend request. 360 id= HoMiCiDe K1NG , psnetwork id =homicideking

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I had both systems at once and I prefer PS3. I since sold the 360.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sweet pictures, man. I played a lot of driving games when I was younger and it was a source of motivation to acquire the real deal. Be patient and you'll get there....:)

·
7000'ASL
16 Posts
I guess I'll bring this one back to the top.

I've been racing Forza since Forza2 came out, and I'm enjoying 3. I started drifting in Forza about a month ago. Not very good at it, but it's fun.
The G8 is my favorite drift car so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts