Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got an alignment done today and when I go to open my door to leave the shop the freaken handle comes off in my hand. Looks like the hook that looks like a "c" broke. Has anyone ran into this situation? Also does anyone have a door handle they want to sell? :)

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Dude at the shop didn't break it and try and play it off ? Maybe. That sucks either way. Can't say I've seen complaints about this. May wanna try search though.

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah who knows what really happened but I managed to switch the driver rear functional handle to the driver front side.. Its an easy process to fix, but now I gotta find a color matched handle. There is one on ebay but the dude wants like $65 for it shipped.

·
Registered
596 Posts
65 is not bad man.... I figured it be like $150.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Glad to hear it won't empty the wallet and it will fix easy for yuh. Well safe driving.

·
Chevrolet Performance Par
711 Posts
$65 is a good price for a color matched handle.
New would be around $85 then you would need to get it painted. Or you could buy the GM accessory kit and get all 4 handles for a bit more and they are pre painted.

·
GM Enthusiast
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I made the guy an offer last night. So just waiting on his response. First world problems haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts