Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Owner / Operator
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a driveshaft loop from another member - since the base plate that bolts to the crossmember no longer has the small welded tab, is it still necessary to remove the crossmember to install the driveshaft loop?

I have not been under the car yet - I realize the answer may be obvious when I see the crossmember.

Thanks!

·
Owner / Operator
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As it turns out, you can install this without removing the transmission mount - I have an aftermarket exhaust that gives me enough room.

Oh, and thanks BMR for your support of my question. </sarcasm_mode_off>

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
As it turns out, you can install this without removing the transmission mount - I have an aftermarket exhaust that gives me enough room.

Oh, and thanks BMR for your support of my question. </sarcasm_mode_off>
It is hard for us to catch everything that is posted on this forum but I can tell you that we are better than most with helping customers and taking care of people. I go out of my way personally to help people out on here, all I can say is sorry for not responding to your post. If you don't get an answer in the amount of time you liked you could have always given us a call here at the shop or even shot me an e-mail. There are plenty of avenues to reach us through.

Kyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts