Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after about 3 months of looking and always being the second guy to call or PM someone, I finally beat lady luck. Had to drive from Chicago to nashville to pick up this MG Gt beauty but so worth it. Just over 41k on the clock and it was a one owner, don't think the dealer realized what they had until they put it out front with a sold sign on it. While I was there 6 people came in asking about it.

Been hearing good things about the Pro Fab cold air any feed back on these?
And I had a flowmaster 80 series on my LS1 TA and hated the drone. I have super 44's on my 70 Monte Carlo with a big block and I love them. Didn't really like the SLP either I've heard online. Just looking to do the axle backs to start then doing something engine back next year after GM certified runs out.

Thanks for all the help. I'll get pics up after I go thru and detail the car 100% and it stop raining here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats man! Do you by chance, mean a Roto-Fab cold air intake?

·
Premium Member
4,781 Posts
You mean G8 GT? RotoFab is an excellent intake.

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Enjoy the car and site!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You can't go wrong with a Roto Fab, I'm happy with mine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations and welcome.

If your from Chicago look up the Chicago golden connection. Local club with a lot of g8s and gtos

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy, with a 8 hour drive you got to fall in love with her...........

·
Registered
335 Posts
Awesome...I jumped on a plane and drove mine 8.5 hours back!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Welcome. And good job on being decisive. We drove from from Orlando to Lexington, KY, to get our SBM GT. No regrets at all.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Check out the Chicago Holden Connection forum. They get together weekly during the summer at resturants all over Chicago and cruise to events like G8 nationals in Bettendorf, IO and Pointiac, IL cruise night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts